Build a Bear clothes

RoseRed

P5290226.jpg

Amber and her best friend LOVE their Build a Bear's. (Totally overpriced stuffed animals that you stuff and make at the mall.) Anyways, the girls wanted outfits for their bears and loved that they picked their own colors. It's Bernat's Baby Co-ordinates.

very cute, and a great way to involve the kids without spending a fortune

I love that! Build a bear clothes are so expensive. My poor Clyve has had the same outfit for over 2 years becasue of that. Now if only I could crochet some boy bear clothes. I think you've inspired me. :)

Very cute!! I've made several things for my Bears as well as my niece's for her birthday. I'm sure the girls will just love those outfits and now you have neat things to make for birthdays/Christmas etc. I really love the dress, I haven't figured out sleeves really yet, so my girls only got jumpers...

Eliea- as far as boy clothes go, try overalls. Also, I made hats for both my boy and my girls. Another thing to concider is the BICO, it took a little fiddling and a bit of frogging, but I managed to get one to fit my bears, I made it in yellow and white Bernat Baby Cordinates. I've got pictures of a lot on the 16" doll clothes CAL and there are tons of links to patterns.

Archived