ponchos

LanetteG

Well I did a mini martha, I wanted to see if the pattern was frustrating before I tried a larger version. I used RH baby soft in lime(my favorite color right now) and probably about an I hook. I changed the scallop to just a shell stitch, because I'm afraid that other scallop is just going to snag on everything(after all the model is not quite 6 yet!) She liked it and wore it once and doesn't really care. Guess I make too many for her, it's just so easy to have your model right there!

480x360_projectsminimartha.jpg

The next one I made because I made one for her bitty baby and she had to have one to match. It's just sugar and cream(I think it took 3 1/2 balls), I made four squares and put them together. I just loved the color, the only people who carried it was hobby lobby which is 35 minutes away(of course.) But she liked it and wore it to church and to a skating party. So she wore that one twice! I making stuff for someone else now!

480x360_projects2purple.jpg

How cute! Where did you find the mini Martha pattern- or did you just improvise? How sweet for a little girl to have matching doll clothes. I made two of my neices the Lionbrand poncho with the fun fur trim, and I made them both matching doll ponchos with fun fur trim, too. I took a picture of the doll ponchos, but doubt I will ever get a picture of the girls with their matching ponchos & doll w/ theirs, too. Very nice job on both, I love the mini Martha one.:manyheart

Tina

timelesscreations.blogspot.com

Thank you ladies!:c9

I should get away from wearing so much green(although my mother has never said it looks bad on me and she would!) That's just all I seem to buy lately, it's such a happy color!:yay

Archived