Larger Than Life Bag

woolandflax

My goodness! Such attention to detail. It really makes a difference! The two types of lining, the zipper, the pockets, the gussets...all exceptional. You have a real talent! Thank you for sharing.

WOW! :bounceMe likey all the pockets!!! What's this about using tassle tie backs as handles? How long of a tie back did you need?:hyperTell me tell me I must know!!

Tita I just went to Joann's and got 2 drapery tiebacks. They are all the same length although I'm sure you could also use the drapery cord that they sell by the yard as well. The one's I got were 4.99 each which was a little spendy but the braid was just so pretty I couldn't resist. Thanks for the compliments all of you!!

Great bag. Nice choice of colors. I have been eyeing that pattern for awhile. After seeing yours, I must put it on my already "too-long" list.

that lining is spectacular! lining things has always intimiated me so i've never done it. zippers intimidate me too :eek

Thanks girls!! :D Now I'm planning on using my leftover yarn and the same square motif to make a lined change purse/wallet with zipper. That way i won't have to take my purse and my craft bag! I can just slip my change purse into my craft bag and go! ;)

Archived