Kentucky here

kahud48

I am looking for locals here also that would like to get together and crochet,

once a week would be fun.

Kathy

I am from KY as well. I am in Shelbyville. I attended the Knit-Out and Crochet on Sunday in Louisville. I was so motivated by it that I want to start a group in Shelbyville. Would anyone be interested?

Hope

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so have all the Kentucky crocheters gotten together yet? I would love to get involved with a live group. Even if it's only 1x a month! I am in the Louisville area, but travel to Ft Knox and Campbell occasionally. I attempted to join a Stitch and Bitch/Louisville online, but they never allowed my messages, so I have no clue if they get together in real life or what! *ugh*

My DH will soon be deploying and I have a feeling I am going to need a group to help keep me sane...well ok somewhat sane! ;-)

Hello all KY Crocheters!

Yes, I finally have an online group now. If you are interested it is called Shelbyville Needlecrafters on Yahoo. Not sure how do the direct link in my message. Come join us. We need some excitement. Haven't pinned down an actual physical group yet, but I'm working on it.

Hope

Shelbyville, KY

I would like to plan a gathering of local crocheters soon. I would like to be able to teach people to learn to crochet and in the process help our local Humane Society. They are in need of "snuggles" and the ones we teach, as well as the seasoned ones, can make these snuggles for the cats at the Humane Society. Let me know if anyone is interested. BTW, snuggles are blankets for the cats to lay on.

Hope

• 1 month later...

I live in Lexington, only been here 3 1/2 years though (originally from Indiana). Not too familiar with the surrounding area, haven't travelled farther away than Georgetown:blush :D

I live in Lexington, only been here 3 1/2 years though (originally from Indiana). Not too familiar with the surrounding area, haven't travelled farther away than Georgetown:blush :D

I'm in Lexington too, we've only been here a few months. :hi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! Everyone,

I am from KY, too! I live in Marshall County.

I love to crochet too. We have lived here since 1993, and love it here, we are about 10 minutes away from Kentucky lake......

Tigger

• 1 month later...

I'm down in the London area (southeastern part of the state), but I don't mind driving a bit for a get together if it's planned! I've never been to any sort of meeting, and I'd love to hook up!

• 3 weeks later...

HI, Just found this board! I am in KY too. I live just south of Bowling Green. We also have a lake house on Lake Barkely. DH works at FTCKY. So I must stay I am in the western part of the state most of time.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in Louisville, too. I've been here off and on for the past 9 years, between Louisville and Meade county. I like Meade co. better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sorry that I never told you where in Ky. I am from.

Would you believe that I just found my original post today for the first time since I posted :P .

I think that I am getting the hang of it now.

I live in Bowling Green. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

kahud48

Hey neighbor, I was browsing this morn and found you here. You say you are in Bowling Green. I am in Russellville, not far away at all.

I was looking at your esty sight and you have some really cute stuff.

It is nice to see someone so close to me:clap :woo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived