Kentucky here

kahud48

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies,

I'm in KY, but probably in the other end of the state. I'm in Paducah, KY- the far west tip. Kathy I'm assuming you're probably around Ft. Campbell?? Not far from me if so....

Let me know which parts of KY you're both from.... please? :clap Maybe it's not too far for an occasional get together :manyheart

Well come on down and be sure to email me when you do!!

I'm in Paducah, about to move to Calvert City in about 2 months... about 10 miles up the road. Getting married in June and fiancee and I have bought a house there. More details on my blog *grin* :fluffy

Pretty cool to actually find someone in my area.... or near it. Couple of ladies form around Nashville but that's still 2hrs away and with gas over $2 a gallon right now..... normally I'd love an excuse to run to Nashville!!

• 1 month later...

Sorry that I never told you where in Ky. I am from.

Would you believe that I just found my original post today for the first time since I posted :P .

I think that I am getting the hang of it now.

I live in Bowling Green. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

kahud48

Whaaaaaa! You guys are making me homesick! :cry

I've lived all over Kentucky.....Paducah, Elizabethtown (near Fort Knox), and Lexington.

My grandmother lived in Louisville (Loo-uh-vull) and so it was like a second home to me. She used to take me down the the Belvedere in the summer for their festivals and I remember playing in the fountain. I've been on the Belle a few times too.

We moved to Texas in 2000 because of DH's job, but I really, really, really want to move back "home" to Kentucky. I really miss being around family, especially since we had the baby.

Although Texas puts us smack-dab between our parents (mine are in NM and AZ) and DH's are in KY. But KY is still home in my heart. Although I'd love to live closer to my parents. *sigh* It's a connundrum.

Whaaaaaa! You guys are making me homesick! :cry

I've lived all over Kentucky.....Paducah, Elizabethtown (near Fort Worth), and Lexington.

Yup, know all about Elizabeth town. You said Fort Worth, but I think you mean Fort Knox. Just about 3 more months and we can no longer call it home. :eek

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Kentucky but more on the southeastern side of the state! I'm near the London/Corbin area... but I used to live in the Western part when my husband was stationed at Ft. Campbell! I wouldn't mind driving to meet up for a day though! I'm sooooo bored since moving back home from Ft. Hood, Tx!

• 2 months later...

Lexington anyone? No, I don't live there was just curious.... hubby has a job interview there coming up... so you never know......:hook

kari

when i get back home lexington will only be a hop skip and a jump.. heheheh..

omg how cool would that be??? lol

Well I'm not getting hopes up or anything as the date for the interview isn't even set yet.

I travel to Western KY several times a year. I stay in the Paducah/Eddyville/Kuttawa area. What a beautiful state. I'm considering moving there when my youngest son, who is 11, graduates high school.

It would be so fun to get together with others that crochet like me. Let me know if/when people might meet! I tend to travel there at the end of may; July 4th weekend and a week in August. Hopefully gas prices will be down before my next excursion!

e-mail me.

They offered, Hubby accepted. I called on a house, we got said house and we are moving to Lexington, Kentucky at the end of the month.:cheer:eek

congrats on the job and the house. Too bad we leave nest Thursday :(

They offered, Hubby accepted. I called on a house, we got said house and we are moving to Lexington, Kentucky at the end of the month.:cheer:eek

WAAAAAHHHHHHH I think we would have had a blast!

We are headed to Fort Sill Oklahoma. We head out next Thursday. I shut my email down on Sunday since the packers come first thing Monday morning. I have no clue how long I will be off line and right now don't know how I am going to stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have the lap top, so I will have to see if there is anyway we can connect, but since we are staying at campgrounds until we get a house, the chances are pretty slim. I am going to miss you all so much :cry :cry

I guess I will have plenty of finished objects to share when we are back up and running :knit

awww kimberly .. i am sad you are leaving too cause i am coming back home next spring.. i was hoping for spin lessons ! where are you going again ?

WAAAAAHHHHHHH I think we would have had a blast!

We are headed to Fort Sill Oklahoma. We head out next Thursday. I shut my email down on Sunday since the packers come first thing Monday morning. I have no clue how long I will be off line and right now don't know how I am going to stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have the lap top, so I will have to see if there is anyway we can connect, but since we are staying at campgrounds until we get a house, the chances are pretty slim. I am going to miss you all so much :cry :cry

I guess I will have plenty of finished objects to share when we are back up and running :knit

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It's bad enough yo're leaving state when we're coming to it but now you may not be on for awhile??? :eek

:hug

Well take care. we will miss you horribly! At least you have lots of time to crochet!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived