paintbrush

rsisland

I had seen a knitted paintbrush on another forum and was looking for the pattern. During this time, I was looking through my too large stash of magazines and came across a crochet one :clap. (of course even though I "may" have too many mags....I feel that as long as I keep making things from them it is ok).

I made it using a G hook and ww yarn. It is from an AA mag. I'm not too sure if I like the "bristles" but I think it is still cute ;)

th_IM000338.jpg

(clickable)

Wow!! What a cute idea!! Magazines!! Did you say "magazines"???? I have magazines from as far back as the early '80's. I kept these magazines "because I was going to make something from them", but never did. :blush Two years ago we redid our home, and I was looking at these magazines--some of the patterns are really "funky" looking now. :eek I thought to myself-I don't think I will make any of these patterns, but do you think I would throw these magazines away???? Noooooooo, I still have them!!:D

it's cute. do you have plans for it? you said you were looking for a paintbrush so I assume there was a method to the madness?

it's cute. do you have plans for it? you said you were looking for a paintbrush so I assume there was a method to the madness?

Pure madness here...no method :lol. If I see something I like, or looks interesting, I go crazy until I find it. Of course all the talented people here contribute to my madness....but I love it anyways! :manyheart

I have a tendency to see a pattern (or finished object) and go searching until I find the book to purchase. Then I add it to my bookshelf and forget about it. Eventually I will come across the book and go WOW!! I can't believe I forgot about this! and off I go to make it :hook

Pure madness here...no method :lol. If I see something I like, or looks interesting, I go crazy until I find it. Of course all the talented people here contribute to my madness....but I love it anyways! :manyheart

I have a tendency to see a pattern (or finished object) and go searching until I find the book to purchase. Then I add it to my bookshelf and forget about it. Eventually I will come across the book and go WOW!! I can't believe I forgot about this! and off I go to make it :hook

:rofl okaaay then... :devil

I really do think that needs a paint can to 'go with'. it would be way too funny and funky. I love Kitsch.

You are wonderful to make this and share it with us.

Archived