Hello, A bittersweet post

loretta712

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Loretta -

I have had recent losses myself and can relate ( I pm'd you...) and hope you find peace, healing and friendships here where many are there to offer you support and love...

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

It's so hard to watch someone you love go through all of that.:( My DH was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in April. It takes your breath right out of your body when you hear it in the beginning.

He is now going through chemo. Then most likely surgery and more chemo and radiation. It has been hard, but I know it will get worse before it gets better (IF it gets better:( ) Crochet and crochetville has been my crutch. I even met another woman who crochets while her DH has chemo. I could not believe the number of people of ALL ages that are getting chemo. It's so sad!

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope with all my heart that we can be of some comfort.:hug

Loretta,

So very sorry about your loss. I am grateful that you found comfort in this board and crocheting. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Take care.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. May God hold you in the palm of his hand and wrapped you in the comfort of his love.

I'm glad that the motions brought you peace. I find it great therapy when I am troubled.

Please don't feel that you can only post when you have something happy to discuss. We all have life events and there are many places here to discuss the events of our daily lives. We're here for you.

Paulissa

Hi Loretta! Welcome to the 'Ville! I echo the sentiments of others here. It's funny how a little yarn and a stick made of steel can keep the insanity at bay isn't it? As you can see we tend to be a very supportive and caring group here. We're glad to welcome you and that this forum could be a small part of getting you through such a difficult blow in life.

Hello Loretta, I too want to :welcome you here.

You have made my heart lighter in a way because all that time you just came and read and learned and :hook and all that time we were helping you get through it all just by being "The Ville".

It is a reminder that we never know when we are entertaining angels unawares. :hug and a call to us to always give our best to others. Thank you for that.

Please let us be of more help now. Head on over to the Crochet ALong forum and just sign up for a dozen or so. (No one can do just one) We can't wait to see what you have on your :hook at any given moment.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Archived