SNB One Skein Scarf

walker1021

th_Picture873.jpg

There have been several posts to the board about these One Skein Scarves from the SNB book. So, I had to try (plus my daughter asked me over a year ago to make one for her). OMG!! How easy this was!! Thanks to everyone who has posted about these. Now I am going to make lots for my charity group. They will be good to use up some stash and also will go to a good cause.

It is very pretty and beautiful work!

But do you guys really like these skinny scarves? They just don't appeal to me. Am I missing something?

:manyheart:hug

But do you guys really like these skinny scarves? They just don't appeal to me. Am I missing something?

I like long, skinny scarves because they seem more versatile to me. If it's a moderate day, I'll only drape the scarf once or twice around my neck, and it's just right. I don't feel smothered like I do with a wide "winter" scarf. But if it's a frigid day, then I can wrap and wrap and stay warm.

~ Joy

Guess it is a preference thing. My 22 year old daughter loves the skinny ones. I don't like scarves at all. Even when we go on vacation up north, I don't have one. They make me feel like someone is choking me.

That is a really nice looking scarf!! Love the color!! I like the skinny scarves because ever since I started having "Hot Flashes", they feel better around my neck than the wider ones(would get that "clausterphobic feeling):eek !! My oldest dd also likes skinny scarves!! I made my dh a "wide" scarf and he really liked it. So I guess it depends on the "wearer". Oh BTW--great job!!:)

Archived