Crocheted bachlorette gift...thongs

atarango

This isn't quite PG- so you have been warned.

I have crocheted a bachlorette gag gift for my best friend's upcoming bachlorette party (I'm also the maid of honor in her wedding.)

Presenting:

100_1318.jpg

A set of crocheted thongs. :) When I saw the pattern in last year's crochet-a-day calender I knew I would have to make one for someone someday, and I thought they would make a great bachlorette gag gift.

I got the yarn (and you can get the pattern) from White Lies Designs' website. Its 100% cotton, hand-dyed.

Each thong maybe took 2 hours to crochet- fast, easy, and really kinda funny (at least I think.):devil

Love it, I need that pattern for my lil bro's fiancee, for her bacholrette party

Nice looking "gag gifts"!! Cool colors!! I just loving giving "gag gifts" for all different kinds of parties!!:lol Have fun at the party!!!!!!!!!!

why do women insist on having hens parties (or worse yet, letting the blokes have bachelor parties) when they cause sooo much trouble :rofl very cute, probbly wont be the only gag gift of the night. have fun!! don't be too mean to her lol

Archived