MrsD's Scarves in June

nss

Those are lovely. Yesterday I would have melted at the thought of wearing a scarf, but today I would have welcomed one. :lol It is about 25 degrees cooler today than the past few days. Good ol' Michigan weather.:P

Thanks everyone:D

These would be great for a beginner:yes

Or reading a pattern challenged:eek like me!!

carovan- I was melting last night too just working on one. I'll be happy in Nov. though when everyone is begging for a new scarf :lol :lol

Those are lovely. Yesterday I would have melted at the thought of wearing a scarf, but today I would have welcomed one. :lol It is about 25 degrees cooler today than the past few days. Good ol' Michigan weather.:P

:rofl I was going to ask if you were in michigan before i read the last sentence. too true about michigan weather.

nss, those are beautiful! thanks for linking to the other post too! I need to get started on my christmas presents we've got 10 sisters and 4 brothers between the two of us so it's good to get started early

very pretty! much quicker than an afghan. more reward sooner :)

:rofl I was going to ask if you were in michigan before i read the last sentence. too true about michigan weather.

nss, those are beautiful! thanks for linking to the other post too! I need to get started on my christmas presents we've got 10 sisters and 4 brothers between the two of us so it's good to get started early

Wow,Krystal,, That's lots of family to make for!! Bet you have a blast at holiday time!! I have 2 sissys and 2 brothers-- It's a housefull of crazy on xmas eve.

Here in California we probably really NEED a scarf 15 times a winter,unless you're up in the mountains where there is snow.

Mostly it's just cute and fun to wear one.

That's right Shell,,,Great for instant :cheer stash busting too!!

Thanks again MrsD

Archived