Migraine blanket

secretstasher

For those of you who read the post here is the blanket that gave me a migraine when I finished it. I was so releived hehe. well I have edged it with satin and the little girl I look after is smitten with it.

After school she is to be found wrapped up in it like a catapiller. smiling watching television.

I have nearly finished another for her brother so mabey if I behave I wont have a migraine once this other one is done.

hope you like...................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/lalamunch/migraineblanketlily.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW !! that is gorgeous, and well worth a migrane!! Not only for the Afghan, but most of all for the smile on the little girls face.

there are 99 squares, each seven inches wide. It is girly but you know how little five year old girls are like. pink purple and sparkles hehe.

thanks for all the lovely comments you are all too kind.

It is good to know I am not the only one having migraines after finishing projects.

Love to you all Sian xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Sian,

Pease tell me how you attached the satin trim. I am making a woobie for my friend who is coming home from China. I have the squares assembled and I have a few rounds of sc around them all. I have been working on attaching the satin trim, but I'm NO seamstress and don't know how to so this. And then I stumbled upon this thread!! It was kismet.

So, not only is your blanket a masterpiece compared to my woobie, you are a satin trim inspiration!

Archived