My Tea Roses Tabletopper Finally Done

Katchkan

I have been working on this off and on the last two months. This morning I put the last stitch on it.

I designed this almost 2 years ago and just now had time to get it made. It measures 36 inches square. I did it in size 20 thread with a size 9/1.4 hook. This one definitely makes you pay attention to what you are doing.

DH was rather complimentary on this one. Always know when I have something a little above the average when he starts complimenting it before I even ask.

So let me know what you think of my creation.

Pictures are clickable

th_TeaRosesSTA.jpgth_TeaRosesTabletopperA.jpgth_TeaRosesTTA.jpg

th_TeaRosesTabletoppperB.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! That is the most beautiful table topper I have ever seen!! All of your designs are beautiful and makes me wish I could work with thread, unfortunately tendinitus and thread don't like each other. Great Job!

What can I say that hasn't already been said!!!!! That is a must have.....are you going to need a tester?? Hint, hint! If not when will the pattern be available???

Kathy that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Kathy, roses are not my preferred design for decorating my own personal home (unless they are real roses), but that doesn't stop me from appreciating a beautiful, heirloom-quality design like that. I would make it anyway for a very special gift. Since it is square, is the pattern designed to be worked in the round, or could it be worked that way? (I see all those lacet stitches in there, so I'm afraid not. But I love the way they add texture to the design, so very worth it.)

It's a wonderful, very special piece of work, and I can't think of enough nice things to say about it!

Wow! Kathy that is absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine the amount of time that you spent doing this one. Not only did you have to come up with the design, but then you had to make it work and write out the pattern. You are supremely talented and a master artist with your designs. Congratulations!

Archived