Nylon Cord Bags

mrsvickers

I made these using La Espiga nylon cord from Hobby Lobby. They are all done in continuous rounds and the wristlet is worked in a shell stitch for texture. The blue and tan ones I made without a pattern. The wristlet bag I wrote a pattern for.

threebags1.jpg

shellbag2.jpg

Danielle

Those are great. I love the shell wristlet. You going to share the pattern? You did a really great job on all of them. :clap

I love them all, especially the wrist bag. I would love to try that pattern. A few people asked me about crocheting the wrist bag in rounds...but I have never tried, and you said that it was done in rounds for yours right? It is very pretty.:clap

I love that too! I hate that yarn tho! It has a nice look to it but it does not work well with me. You did a great job. And have more patience than me. I gave up on that yarn after one bag, though after seeing your wrist bag I would like one! Very nice.

They are all very nice!

I have some nylon cord from Coats & Clark sitting in my stash. I got it a long time ago and never really did anything with it. Hmmm... :D

:day Thank you all for the wonderful comments. The nylon cord is a little hard to work with because it is so slick, you have to keep it pulled taut and this makes your hands hurt after a while. After doing three bags, my hands are really strong! I really like the look of this because it has a nice sheen to it and really makes the bags look professional. As for the pattern... I am going to ask a friend of mine to test it, then maybe I'll share it. :laughroll

Danielle

Archived