Pineapple tote

Lisaizme

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. If it belongs somewhere else, please Amy or Donna, move it to where it belongs.

Has anyone here seen this pattern?

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177785.0;all

(the designer posted the pattern a little further down the page)

Several of us on the CrochetPartners mailing list have been attempting it.. just wondered if anyone here on the ville has tried it?

That's a nice pattern! What yarn and size of hook are you using?

I'm using Aunt Lydia's Baby Denim and a G hook. I think the designer used a smaller thread and a D or E hook.

The pattern is very confusing once you get to the 4th round. I'm going more by the picture than the written instructions.

Thanx for sharing!! I just added that to my WIM:eek !! If anyone here at the 'ville happens to make one--Please post:)

• 7 months later...
Hi everyone,

Yes! I have made this tote before, 2 in fact. I made some modifications to the bag opening too.

Here's the first "trial" version:

Trial1.jpg

This is the "proper" version which I am so so proud of

:)

P1300188.jpg

OHHHH, now see, your "proper" version would be an ideal bag for me to use my Louis Vuitton leather handles that I've been saving on!! It would be a beautiful summer purse! I'll have to go back to that link when I get home from work later on for the pattern. VERY beautiful, by the way, both of your versions! I really like the way you modified the opening and the handles on the first one!

Archived