JoBug

Help me thank Rachel from CPC for her dedication

Thank you so much, I use crochet pattern central probably daily, its my first stop after crochetville!

Thanks once again for making me smile... you're all very welcome!!! :):manyheart

:ty Your site is fantabulous! I use it often! :manyheart

Thank you Rachel for the awesome site! You provide a wonderful free service to us all. We :heart you and CPC!

Rachel, you must be blushing!

I will add my thanks here, too, for a well-kept site. It is THE one I turn to when looking for something, since I rarely find broken links on yours.

Sally

I'd like to add my thanks to you, Rachel, for all your hard work and keeping all those patterns organized for us. It's the first place I go when I am looking for a pattern.

Joan

It's so wonderful to be able to go to your well-organized site to look for a pattern... :ty for all your hard work and dedication.

:cheer :cheer :cheer For Rachel and the CPC site!

I too found C'ville through CPC! Thank you for all you do. I love CPC and have searched for many patterns there and share it with everyone I can!

Rachel, you know I love BOTH of your sites. :hug Thank you so much for the hard work you have put into them.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You are so very wonderful to take the time to make such a wonderful place for us hookers on the net to find the things we love. So Thank you so very much for your kind dedication! WE LOVE YOU!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I love the CPC and also the knitting pattern central too! You are a wonderful person!!! :hook:yay:hug

I want to say thank you also! Your site is the first one I go to when I am looking for a pattern...that's like 3 or more times a day:lol!! YOU ROCK :2rock

Thank you, Rachel! CPC is such a great site, and we love you for providing info and links to the best stuff in crochet!

Thanks again, everyone! (When I started it I had no idea it would be so huge and well known...and so loved!)

Just wanted to add my thanks to you Rachel.. your sites CPC and KPC are the greatest .. I found my first poncho pattern on CPC.. Thank you for keeping it updated on such a regular basis. I also love the fact that you only include patterns with pictures..Thanks over and over again :clap:hug

Ah Rachel, without you, I wouldn't know where to go when I need a pattern. I have sent so many people there. We all panic when it is down.

Thank you so much for CPC.:hook

If it wasn't for CPC or KPC I would not have found "Crochetville"!! :jumpyay So to that, I say ":ty "!!! Keep up the good work!!:cheer:clap:yay

Thank you, Rachel. I am with alot of other prople. I would not have found this web site if it wasn't for CPC. I LOVE it! :manyheart I have found lots of what I am looking for there and I know that I can find most anything I need there.

Once again...I so appreciate all of your wonderful comments. I feel loved. :manyheart

:ghug :ghug :ghug:flower :flower :hug :hug :hug

That u are Rachel and hugz all around to you for all your hard work & service to us all with your site!

Thank you Thank you Thankyou. I love your site, its really helpful.