Help me thank Rachel from CPC for her dedication

JoBug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to add my thanks to you, Rachel, for all your hard work and keeping all those patterns organized for us. It's the first place I go when I am looking for a pattern.

Joan

It's so wonderful to be able to go to your well-organized site to look for a pattern... :ty for all your hard work and dedication.

:cheer :cheer :cheer For Rachel and the CPC site!

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You are so very wonderful to take the time to make such a wonderful place for us hookers on the net to find the things we love. So Thank you so very much for your kind dedication! WE LOVE YOU!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I love the CPC and also the knitting pattern central too! You are a wonderful person!!! :hook:yay:hug

Just wanted to add my thanks to you Rachel.. your sites CPC and KPC are the greatest .. I found my first poncho pattern on CPC.. Thank you for keeping it updated on such a regular basis. I also love the fact that you only include patterns with pictures..Thanks over and over again :clap:hug

Ah Rachel, without you, I wouldn't know where to go when I need a pattern. I have sent so many people there. We all panic when it is down.

Thank you so much for CPC.:hook

If it wasn't for CPC or KPC I would not have found "Crochetville"!! :jumpyay So to that, I say ":ty "!!! Keep up the good work!!:cheer:clap:yay

Thank you, Rachel. I am with alot of other prople. I would not have found this web site if it wasn't for CPC. I LOVE it! :manyheart I have found lots of what I am looking for there and I know that I can find most anything I need there.

Archived