Help me thank Rachel from CPC for her dedication

JoBug

I see we are all lost when CPC is down, and I want to personaly thank Rachel for providing this site FREE of charge for us, and all the hard work and dedication she puts into it, Rachel, I am sure you have had many a sleepless nights, and thank you! Your site is a God Send.:manyheart

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see we are all lost when CPC is down, and I want to personaly thank Rachel for providing this site FREE of charge for us, and all the hard work and dedication she puts into it, Rachel, I am sure you have had many a sleepless nights, and thank you! Your site is a God Send.:manyheart

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

well stated. Thank you Rachel

Rachel's site; Crochet Pattern Central is one of the best places to search for free patterns. Thank you so very, very much Rachel for all the time and energy that you put into your site. You are a very generous person. :hug :hug

I want to say :ty too, Rachel. Without CPC we would be lost :shrug . It has become an integral part of my crochet life! Whenever I can't remember :thinkwhere I saw that wonderful pattern for this or for that, I am Sure :ideathat I will find it at CrochetPatternCentral! I have found instruction for lots of different techniques and stitches :hook there as well. I even vist the knitting:knit site....and I DON'T knit!:lol I can only imagine how much time and energy goes into it......and I have to say that I really appreciate it:flower! So a great big group hug for Rachel!:ghug Your an ANGEL! :angel

Archived