July C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each and every one of your bags are wonderful. I love how you try to keep with a theme for the month. You are a special person for sharing your bags with your fellow crocheters. :manyheart

Too funny... I notice the rug as well...very cool.

July's bag is great, very patriotic!!

Who won Junes?

However, I LOVE the rug under your table.. it's so bright and cheery. Is it astrological signs or ??

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know the Celebration tote is on its way to its new home. :clap Along with this tote,that is going to Amy for the auction. :ccompute

(clickable)th_8x6CrochetvilleXIISummerSherbertTot.gif

Next week I have another surprise:goodorbad package that will be going out.

I thought I would answer some questions while I was here.

I was asked if I get tired of doing the same pattern all the time.

Actually this pattern looks different everytime I make one. The different colors make it look different. I love doing this pattern. It is so easy, that it sometimes helps to relax me..

The pattern is called Victorian Charm by Lily here is what it looks like. http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570817

As you can see, there are crochet and knitted patterns in this book. I find it in Michaels, but I have seen it on line other places.

The pocket is a graph that was made from this web site’s logo onto graph paper. Done is size 10 thread and a size 7 hook.

It makes me feel good that you all like these totes and enjoy them.

Archived