July C’ville Tote

Tampa Doll

Wow can you believe it is almost July.

Here is the C’ville Tote for July. I call it:yay Celebration. :yay

We have so much to celebrate including the 4th of July, and our freedom, along with the summer beach season. Break out the suntan lotion, the sun glasses and the Bar-b-ques, grab your bag of crochet and head to the beach or pool.

This bag will be sent out and received before the 4th, in time for the beach and backyard parties.

Of course the pattern is Victorian Charm by Lily.

I used Peaches and Cream color Yankee Doodle for the bag, Bright Navy and Red for the handles, with a

Size G-7 (4.5mm) Hook.

For the pocket I used size 10 thread in white, royal blue and red with a size 7 hook.

Oh yeah, just an FYI, the picture is taken with 2 pounders inside the bag, with room to spare.

smXICelebration.gif(clickable) th_CrochetvilleXICelebrationTote.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice bag, very pretty.

However, I LOVE the rug under your table.. it's so bright and cheery. Is it astrological signs or ??

Glad you like the bag.

Now as for the rug, that is 35 years old. It is the first thing I ever bought the DH for his birthday. It is the astronomy signs. He loves that rug.

Lea, have a good time at the beach.:hook

Wow! Another pretty bag. But June is by far my favorite!!! Can't wait to take it on vacation with us soon. :) I bought some sunny material to line it with. I am hoping to work on that this coming week!

Very nice bag! You work them up so quick! Takes me forever to make a dishcloth! That thing called "work" gets in the way too much and the boss doesn't think a crochet hook works as well as a pen!

Oh! The Red,White And Blue one is sooooo patriotic! Great for the 4th of July! Have you considered making a bag to put in the auction? I bet A LOT of people {myself included} would bid on one of these beauties!!!! Or is there a problem concerning selling the trademark logo?:think ?

Oh my goodness but that is a beautiful bag!! You just put the FIRST smile on my face in hours!! Your amazing, you have the BEST color combinations ever, and you work them bags up to PERFECTION!! I am still loving mine and I use it everyday to carry back and forth to work, heck I even had to get a special cover for the passenger seat so it doesn't get any dirt on it!!

Your a doll Maryjo, and whoever gets this bag will be blessed!!!

HUGS!!

your friend

JoAnn

P.S. now I will be looking for your July Table...hehehehe

Archived