Hi from Brooklyn, NY!

CraftyVeganCMP

Hi everyone!

Long time lurker, just became a registered member. :yay I am amazed by the talent I've seen on these posts and hope to become half as good as you ladies/men!

I've been crocheting on and off since I was a kid. Mostly off and just started to pick it up again after having my daughter 2 1/2 years ago. I'm also into cross-stitching, and want to learn to sew. I just bought a cheapy sewing machine to learn on.

Why does having children bring the craftiness out? :yarn

See you around the boards , seems like a great bunch of people! :cheer

Have a great day! :yes

Welcome from Colorado! I'm a former New Yorker (Bronxite). There are a ton of New Yorkers on this board, so you won't ever be lonely.

Is having kids the secret to becoming creative? Darn it. That's not going to happen ... please.:lol So I guess I'll just have to fool myself (and others) into believing I'm creative!

Thanks for the Welcome you guys!! :D

Seems like quite a few NY'ers and former Brooklynites here! :clap

Another New Yorker and this one is from Brooklyn!!!

Welcome and if you don't mind, please tell me where in Brooklyn you are from. I am from Bay Ridge!!!

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Auntbubbels, I'm just a B64 bus ride away from you. I'm in Bensonhurst. Yo! :lol

Know of any good yarn/craft stores? Have you heard that RagShop on 60th and 12th (or 13th?) is closing! NO!!! My mom was there this past weekend and she said the yarn was wiped out already! :eek

Take Care!

Aloha ~

I've quickly fallen in love & addicted to the 'ville...you will too!

Bright Blessings from Ontario, California,

Jennifer

Archived