Six Pointed Star (24 Point RR)

Cherri

I bid on the pattern on eBay and was outbid for a ridiculous price. Then, the other bidder fell through and I got it very reasonably on a 2nd chance offer! WooHoo!

The same thing happened to me. I think the person has a box full. I didn't get mine at a reasonable price though ($35 + shipping). If you look at the ebay message it says that the bidder fell through OR the seller has another one. The patterns look real but I'm suspicious. :think

Anyway, thanks loads for the compliments. Today is the day it is being delivered for the raffle. It's for the Relay for Life. My doctor's office does stuff year round for the cancer society. Maybe I'll make another someday for myself - but not right away!:lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherri, that is absolutely stunning, as are the other photos in your album!:yay:cheer:yay My hat's off to you. :nworthy You are a very skilled artist. WOW!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh, nooooooo!! Why did I join this site!!!!! I've seen more here to stimulate me to begin crocheting again in the last few days than I have in the last year!!!!!

Cherri, that is just the most amazing afghan I have seen for a LONG time!!! Now, just have to find out how I'm gonna get a pattern here in Australia!!

Jenny.

• 1 year later...

Very pretty!

I hope everyone knows that this pattern is NOW AVAILABLE through Annie's Attic and a few other places for only $5.99 plus shipping!

I now have the pattern. Thank goodness I didn't pay high Ebay prices a few months ago since the pattern has now been reprinted! I can't decide if I should do this in purples or blues. Blues would go with my living room. Purples would go with nothing in my house, but I LOVE purples!!

Archived