Six Pointed Star (24 Point RR)

Cherri

I've written to Annie's Attic asking where we can get this pattern. Maybe if enough of us do that they will offer it at E-pattern Central.

Let's keep our fingers crossed...becaus I now MUST have this pattern.

: 0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just have to say this is just way too beautiful. I keep coming back to look at it. I'm sure it will bring in a huge amount of $$ for the cancer society!

What yarn did you use? I love the colors!

That it beyond amazing....I absolutely love that design... I'll have to figure that one out at some point.

How I feel like I have no talent haha...

I really haven't figured out the whole tension thingy...anyone have suggestions?

I really haven't figured out the whole tension thingy...anyone have suggestions?

As they say to anyone who wants to play at Carnegie Hall: practice, practice, practice.

I too bid on that pattern and lost at a ridiculous price! The funny thing is that the woman who beat me out of it turned out to be a real sweetheart and we have been exchanging patterns and have become email buddies ever since!

I too bid on that pattern and lost at a ridiculous price! The funny thing is that the woman who beat me out of it turned out to be a real sweetheart and we have been exchanging patterns and have become email buddies ever since!

Wow, that's cool! I wonder how I happened to get the 2nd chance offer... never really have figured that system out. The difference in my bid and the really high bid that I saw had won was a pretty big gap. :think

Archived