How about Oregon?

Dodged5

I live in Estacada, Oregon. Kinda 35 miles southeast of Portland out in the pucker brush at the base of Mount Hood. Anyone out there from this area?

I live in Medford and go to school in Ashland (SOU). Though I am orininally from Connecticut, I lived in Georgia for 8 years and moved here 6 years ago.

Morgaine:yay

Great. There are some other crocheters in Oregon. I was beginning to think I was all alone. I was hoping for someone closer that I could get together with though.

Morgaine, I'm from New Jersey and have lived in Alaska, California, Delaware, South Carolina, Texas and a few other assorted places. So you're still in school down there? Cool.

I am from Albany, but we travel in our motorhome for DH job so most of the time out of state....when he retires I would love to get into a crochet group that meets once in a while......I would also love to learn to tat before I can't see good enough to do it..

Welcome

• 1 year later...

I am from the Salem area.

Over on Ravelry, there are a couple of different meet up groups that meet every Saturday or Wednesday in Salem. I go to a small one that meets Monday mornings. Just do a search under groups to join for Oregon and many will come up. Just look for your area.

• 7 months later...

I'm in milwaukie as well!

Most of the people I meet around here are musicians or painters.

Not much crafters.

I have always wanted a stitch and bitch group.

*deep sigh*

I am in NE Portland! I have tried to hook up with other crocheters on the 'Ville, but no success yet.

Good luck! I will be at Twisted Yard on NE Broadway for the giant Crochet hook and Rockpoolcandy on Oct. 30th and 31st. You may be able to meet some locals there.

Archived