I need moral support! + new scarf set

Cuddlefish

thats fine even if you aren`t a crocheter

you need to be a fashion girl while warming your neck so you need these and more (i hope this is encourgeing :lol)

all of them are lovely specially the latest :clap

Last time my mum visited, she laughed hysterically at my scarf collection. She even invited my dad to come look behind my door and laugh with her.

I love making scarves!

I'm going to continue making scarves, and I don't need the guilt....

I need to hear my fellow crocheters say that it's a completely standard amount of scarves for a crocheting person to have. Please help make me feel better! :hook

OK: "it's a completely standard amount of scarves for a crocheting person to have." :rofl Perhaps not 'every' crocheting person. But even so, why wouldn't you make beautiful and practical things for yourself when you have the God-given talent, experience, yarn (let's not forget the yarn :cheer:c9) and the preference to do so?

I hope that your Mom meant her remarks humorously. But, even if she did not, ask yourself these questions. Does making scarves make your happy? Sounds like it does. Is making them illegal, immoral or unethical? No.

Note: Your scarves are lovely.

I have made (and given away) more scarves than any person needs in one or two lifetimes. They are one of my favorite things to make - versatility and creativity flow out of me when I make them!

Thanks. :hug

I'm actually knitting some for a charity right now. I'm busting stash, making scarves, and feeling great! :lol

that is perfectly normal! I have 2 teenaged daughters and all 3 of us love scarves! My daughter buys a new sweater and we grab matching yarn at the same time! I have a giant rack I hang on the stairs during the cold months...I wish I still had it up to send you a picture. Just think of your scarves times three. There are so many beautiful patterns! Keep making those scarves woman...there is no shame in that scarf addiction!!

Well I am sorry, but I have to disagree with all of you... Cuddlefish, this is not a colletction of scarves... You need to make many many more :):yay if you dont have one of every colour combination, how can you decide what to wear ? what if something else looked better? you ll need to crochet/knit it to see... :yay nice work , keep it up :manyheart

Archived