I need moral support! + new scarf set

Cuddlefish

Last time my mum visited, she laughed hysterically at my scarf collection. She even invited my dad to come look behind my door and laugh with her.

I love making scarves!

I'm going to continue making scarves, and I don't need the guilt.

Here's my collection:

scarvesondoorku3.jpg

And here's the latest addition. The hat is knit:

pinkbordeauxscarfandhatxg6.jpg

I need to hear my fellow crocheters say that it's a completely standard amount of scarves for a crocheting person to have. Please help make me feel better! :hook

Thanks for looking. :hug

all lovely. do what you feel happiest with. i personally have no scarves :)

Maybe mom and dad were laughing in a good way.....sort of to say how cute to have made so many scarves. I think your collection is marvelous! I wish I had that many to look at and wear and to choose from. Your collection shows that you have been very busy and in a good way. Keep making more! You can never have too many! It's just like the saying, you can never have too much yarn.......that's why we all have our stash and proud of it!

Cheers to you! :cheer:cheer:cheer

i too love scarves. after i'm done with the millions of projects for others, i'm indulging myself with many many scarves. i think you need at least 40 or 100. you can never have too many.

Keep making them! :) My friends and family laugh at me too. Everytime I see a new yarn or colour, I just have to make a scarf for myself. My last one I used this variegated fur type yarn that was bright orange, ivory, brown and black.....it looked just like a tiger!! I love it!!

I think it's great that you have so many. I've only ever made one (and it was a first project that I gave to my mom...) but think their great.

Wait... you live in Denmark, right?

It gets cold in the winter, right?

So, don't you need a scarf to go with every outfit?

:cheer Great Scarve!!:yay I love all of them.:manyheart I also think

your mom was addressing the amount of scarves in a humorous way. If

not well:think it's not their problem. If you love scarves so much keep making them:clap

Aw, thanks all for the positive spin. :manyheart:hug

I'll keep making scarves, but maybe try to keep it down to one a month, or my door will start dragging on the floor. :lol

Thanks again. :hug

He he. Don't get me started on the shoes. My apartment feels a bit like a shoebox, and not only because it's tiny. :blush:D

Archived