Almost a Nemo Purse

CroJulee

That is so cool. You could make it in all different colors.

Love the way it turned out.:hook

Thanks TampaDoll, I plan on making it in all sorts of colors. Maybe find some cool varigated yarn, and have a hay day (crochet day)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Annies-Crochet-Newsletter-No-41-Sept-Oct-1989_W0QQitemZ180131009429QQihZ008QQcategoryZ41234QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I could find only ONE of the Annies Crochet Newsletters with the Fish Bag in it for sale, and that was on ebay, and the price was kinda steep. 3.99 buy it now, and the shipping was 2.75, but there are alot of cool patterns. There is also a crocheted frog pouch pattern too. VERY cute. And it is listed under Ideas for Bazaars so I'm thinking you could even sell the bags. I hope I didn't misunderstand that. But yeah, I thought that was pretty cool. There is also a pattern for some cute little babie socks. I'm really glad I grabbed this pattern book up.

Julee

That's very cute. Someone on here came up with a cute fish bag pattern and so kindly offered it to everyone here! (not sure where it is on here) Looks similar to yours, but actually I like the Ville's person's bag better--the fins look fuller.

Ok, found it....it is Oldbaglady's fish bag pattern! Here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32095&highlight=bag+lady

That's very cute. Someone on here came up with a cute fish bag pattern and so kindly offered it to everyone here! (not sure where it is on here) Looks similar to yours, but actually I like the Ville's person's bag better--the fins look fuller.

Ok, found it....it is Oldbaglady's fish bag pattern! Here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32095&highlight=bag+lady

I'm glad you found a pattern you like. When I saw that pattern in Annies Crochet Newsletter something just clicked in my brain and I thought, "Man, I like that. Simple, and adorable". It was fairly quick too. Anywho, thanks for you opinion, I'm sure lots of people love that pattern too.

Julee

I'm glad you found a pattern you like. When I saw that pattern in Annies Crochet Newsletter something just clicked in my brain and I thought, "Man, I like that. Simple, and adorable". It was fairly quick too. Anywho, thanks for you opinion, I'm sure lots of people love that pattern too.

Julee

I was simply FYI'ing to fellow 'Villers that there was a similar pattern here for a fish bag if they were interested since it sounded like you had found only one Annie's pattern for that particular fish bag. I was not putting yours down at all. I like the fish bags! I would like to make a Nemo-like bag and one with blues and greens.

I was simply FYI'ing to fellow 'Villers that there was a similar pattern here for a fish bag if they were interested since it sounded like you had found only one Annie's pattern for that particular fish bag. I was not putting yours down at all. I like the fish bags! I would like to make a Nemo-like bag and one with blues and greens.

Oh, I wasn't in the least bit offended, and You're right, I did only find 1 annies newsletter with that pattern, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness as I'm sure others do too. I'm sorry if I came off rude, I certainly didn't mean to come off that way. So, please forgive me if that's how it looked. :)

Happy Crocheting!!!

Julee

And I was hoping that I didn't sound rude with my earlier post. You're forgiven, and please forgive me! Truce! :lol Now let's get back to crocheting!

• 2 weeks later...

I found the newsletter this pattern was in and bought it. It came in the mail a couple days ago. Now to find time to make it. I can't wait!! It is just too cute!!

I found the newsletter this pattern was in and bought it. It came in the mail a couple days ago. Now to find time to make it. I can't wait!! It is just too cute!!

Hey,That's awesome. I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see your fishy bag. What colors will you use?

Hey,That's awesome. I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see your fishy bag. What colors will you use?

Not sure about the colors yet. Need to dig thru the stash bags and see exactly what the heck I have. lol Thinking maybe a dark blue and a very light blue if I have them.

• 1 year later...

Archived