Ripple Along

firemanshunny

I joined this CAL forever ago, but I got caught up in holiday projects and set this aside for awhile. I'm picking up on my ripple afghan this weekend, so I should have progress posts coming along soon.

Everyone's work looks just beautiful. You've all been doing a great job while I've been away. I can't wait to get back to this.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies I need help!

I promised a gal 10 blankets a while ago, and I'm dragging my feet on #2. So I figure I'll join this CAL and maybe you gals can cheer me along? Perhaps having to 'update' and be responsible for writing to you all will give me the shove I need to finish this blankets.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone on here made this? i'v scrolled thru about 140 pages (WOW) and did not see anything. i'm making this along with a side-to-side ripple. need some help...is it too late to join?:think

th_IMG_0038.jpg

th_IMG_0039.jpg

I am going to join this one!!! I have a project that i am working on for the moment but as soon as I am done I am going to make a ripple afghan for my niece for CHRISTMAS!!! I already have the yarn...I can't wait to get started!

i'm working on another ripple afghan so i figured i'll join again. its a baby afghan for a doctor that works with me. she's having a girl in march. i've got about 14 rows done so about 70 more to go lol. i'll post pics later when i get home (i hope)! gl all

I will post a picture of it soon here today, I just have to find a space to lay it for the picture, suppose I coud make my bed hu??? lol :lol Stay tuned, picture with in the hour..pink and white...for a princess :crocheting

Okay okay, I had to make the bed..lol...at leaste now when I lay back down it will be all comfy...:lol

So here is the RR I am making for a 5 year old, using LionBrand Pound of Love in pink and white. If you look close at the one pic you can see the bag I keep the yarn in, and around how much is left. The picture was taken on my king sized bed....how much further should I go????????? I dont want it too big, bit I also want it to be something she can keep all her life, ya know...

PLEASE give honest opinions on it. I used Aggie Mays pattern, picts taken with my Kodac digital camera....

and clickable

th_100_1061.jpg

th_100_1060.jpg

th_100_1059.jpg

I can't wait to make a round ripple! The first one I ever saw was in 'self striping yarn' in the current Herrschners catalog. On the front cover too.. BUT- it's a kit in WOOL, and the colors I'd want (for my daughter-in-law's new house) aren't available. So- all I'm looking for is a pattern and I've found afew online. Now I find I've run out of blk ink in my printer! I will NOT be daunted by all this after reading some of your posts and seeing the wonderful results.

• 3 weeks later...
I finished my second star last night ... heres a few pics .... unfortunately my son thinks this is his too and was tellin me no no mama mine

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01130.jpg

Try ur hardest to ignore him :lol hes deffinatly not the type of boy u can ignore ... there is a blanky under him I swear ..... i did the reverse of my first one and i made it 20 rounds the first was 28 .... i really want to work on my other ripple more ... but its too darn hot ... so now im off to work on some granny square purses for my nieces im making it with the same yarn as the stars ... Yes I still have some left :lol I think i have just enough to make 2 purses ...and maybe a baby hat ... not bad for 10 dollars worth of yarn 2 blankies and 2 purses

:hook

I love the standard rainbow colors on this! It is very eye catching! (The baby is cute too!)

Archived