Ripple Along

firemanshunny

You sure can, happy to have you aboard. I know what it's like to keep getting distracted. Can't wait to see it. I haven't gotten very far on mine either, but if you want to see what I have done go to http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x247/animefan61

It looks very nice so far. The one I'm working on is for a gentleman on island, and he wanted all black in wool. So it's not very colorful, but it's coming along well. I'll post pix when I have a little more to show.

I also want to find that spiderman round ripple pattern that is online I had it and lost it when my hardrive crashed, I would love to make that for my nephew for xmas.

I found the pattern for the Spiderman RR here. Hope that helps.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Athba, I hate that you had to frog yours. I took my mother-in-law to the dentist this morning and I took my ripple afghan with me. I got 3 more rows done, so that brings me up to 20.:woo

I've been working on my ripple afghan, and now I have 24 rows.:clap

Woohoo!! Awesome, Laura. Keep it going.

I haven't worked on mine all week. :blush My schedule has been all wonky, but hopefully I'll get back into line over the weekend.

Woohoo!! Awesome, Laura. Keep it going.

I haven't worked on mine all week. :blush My schedule has been all wonky, but hopefully I'll get back into line over the weekend.

Thanks. I've been working on mine this weekend, and now I have 26 rows. I own the voting precinct here, and I'm working the election tomorrow. I hope to get some crocheting done. I may even try to knit some, I have to see how busy we are.

now that i have an easy pattern to follow, my ripple is finally underway! i made a few swatches out of different yarns to see which one i can live with...the others will become coasters now. :D

Hey I am doing a Ripple afghan. I didn't notice there was a CAL so I went to the miscellaneous CAL. I don't really have a pattern I just did the Ripple Bag so I was just doing those stitches but bigger and switching colors. I did have a hard time trying to figure out how many chains I wanted so each end would end down. I have only 5 rows done. But would love to watch everyone's progress.:manyheart I would love to give and receive support. This is my first ripple and second afghan.

ripple-afghan-003.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I love ripple patterns! They're so great for using up odds and ends of yarn. I have lots of afghan patterns but I'd like to collect all kinds of other ripple patterns like sweaters, purses,hats, etc. I'm working on a ripple hat right now.

i`ll be working on hubby`s ripple and start another one for me

i`ll pick a pattern for my self from Jan Eaton`s book (200ripple stiches to knit and crochet)

wish me luck

happy crocheting :hook

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I have so far:

GothRipple.jpg

and these are the colors I am using to make it:

Gothyarn.jpg

I have three skiens of each color and I am using a I hook. The pattern I am using is in the Jan/Feb '08 edition of Crochet Today! the pattern is called 'Ocean Waves Throw' but when my goth friends came over they called it the 'Goth Waves Throw' which is what I want lol. They are happy that I am making something goth in colors other then black which is not always what we goths wear. Notice my #1 fave fairy in the background?

Hello, I have just came across your round ripple afghan and I LOVE IT... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing the pattern for it? Its the one pictured below.. I think it is so beautiful and would really appreciate it if you would share the pattern or tell me where I can download it. Thanks so much and good work.

T.Hale

http://www.myspace.com/rockincountrymama

:yay I have finished another round ripple. :)

Here is a picture

100_0728.jpg

This one measures at 74 inches.

Everyones work looks great. I have fall in love with ripples lately. Never tried them before now and now I can't stop. Here is a link to the two I am working on.

This one is called Fresh Flowers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carousel3762/2034725411/

This is my scrap pink RR

Scap RR Pinks

I have done more to the pink one since this photo.

Thanks for looking

Everyones work looks great. I have fall in love with ripples lately. Never tried them before now and now I can't stop. Here is a link to the two I am working on.

This one is called Fresh Flowers

Fresh Flowers Afghan as of 16 Nov 2007

This is my scrap pink RR

Scap RR Pinks

I have done more to the pink one since this photo.

Thanks for looking

Both of your ripples are beautiful. How did you do the flowers on the ripple? I love the colors of your RR.

Archived