Circle of Friends

JulieKay

And, I can vouch for Judy, she makes BEAUTIFUL squares that would make wonderful wash cloths. Even if she is stalking me around the board lately, lol.

Kathy, we are SO into the same things!!:yay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooo Hoooo....Thanks for letting me be a part of this Julie!Dishclothes are one of my favorite things to make. I already have a stash of them. This is gonna be lots of fun.:clap :clap :clap:hook

Wendy, because of Kathy's schedule (and mine) we've only met once! We hope to remedy that soon, though...I have pile of ghans to give her for the hospital she brings them to... We're about 10 mintes away - or less - depending who's driving:lol

Judy that is great that you have met a friend in here that you can also see in person and get to know.

It is...when we found out we lived so close to each other we got a real kick out of it!

Wendy, because of Kathy's schedule (and mine) we've only met once! We hope to remedy that soon, though...I have pile of ghans to give her for the hospital she brings them to... We're about 10 mintes away - or less - depending who's driving:lol

Oh well now that is just wonderful :cheer

Okey dokie,smokies

Judy ,Jeannie and Krystal

You are all in. We now have 15 ..

Let's take a little vote :

How many would want to leave the group as is, with 15, which means you'd need to make 14 dishcloths?

and How many would rather it be 2 small groups ?

I think the photo album would be much more fun with a bigger amount of photos ,etc.

But if 15 dishcloths are too many for you all, we'll split into smaller groups.

I'll get the finalized info ready to roll as of now.

So if your name is below, please EM or PM me with your address so I can work out the map route,and also jump in and let me know if 15 is too many or just right . ** Try to get back to me soon as possible so I can get the travel-list made out .

THANKS !!!

Hope you all have fun with this . :)

Tab

Cara

Darski

Charlene

Granny(Kay)

Kathy

Kelle

Lea

Wendy

Barb

Heather

Jeannie

Judy

Krystal

I think 15 is the perfect number :cheer They don't take long at all to make...that's why I love 'em :yes You should have my address, too so I'll do a Tabby skip the PM :hug

Hey Julie, I think 15 is a good number in the group, 14 dishcloths should be good :) But I'm with Krystal and that I don't I could get 14 done in one week! :eek

Julie, you might already have my addy but I'll PM you with it just in case.

Thanks for including me!! I look forward to getting to know y'all a little better :D

Cheers,

~k

If there's enough lead time, I'll have the time to make enough dishcloths... so I have no preference re the size of the group(s).

You should still have my addy, too....

Barb

Well, it just so happens that I had your address already incliuded in the list . I didnt pay attention to the other Barb who had signed up being a different name than you ....

So ,let's have the cutoff here .

Sorry- signups are now closed from this post on.

We now have 17 people, which means we each will have to make 16 dishcloths if you all want in the one big group, which would probably work best .

Still needing addresses for --

Barbstitches

Charlene

Kathy

Lea

Heather

Jeannie

16 works for me :hook Hmmm.....did I already use up those 43 balls of cotton I bought on sale? Oh well, poor me, if I'm out I'll just have to go shopping for more :D

I think a big group would be more fun, but it would really depend on how soon we have to have them finished and mailed.

Darski

Yep, got your address !

Lea, the address is all I need now, the survey form you can print out and fill in and just mail it to me when the dishcloths are all ready.

I'll get all the directions finalized and post them here soon . I will pm the remaining folks who i need addresses from and get the address list made out then we'll be ready to set a date and get started . :)

I'll get all the directions finalized and post them here soon . I will pm the remaining folks who i need addresses from and get the address list made out then we'll be ready to set a date and get started . :)

Sounds like we're set. Great coordination as always, Jules :hug

Archived