Okay... and ONE MORE LITTLE SARITA Mexican Doll!

peggytoes

THANKS TO MIA FOR LETTING ME TEST HER WONDERFULLY WRITTEN PATTERN! I LOVE THE DOLL. PATTERN WAS VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND!!! Mine's a bit different... what can I say, everyone

knows that I am a bit different too! I used what I had (colors aren't perfect) but I hope she does her pattern justice.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/peggytoes/Sarita.jpg

HAIR INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.... because of the request of some of the Ville's members...

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/peggytoes/SaritaHair.jpg

she looks gorgeous! i like how you add originality to everything you do :)

:manyheart Peggy, thanks so much for making such a beautiful doll with my little 'ole pattern, she really turned out wonderfully!

And thanks to you for being such a great pattern tester! I got so lucky with all the great crocheters who offered to test for me, I love this place! :hook

I just love the expression on your little Sarita doll!!:yay She is so cute and adorable!! I ordered the pattern a while back, but just haven't been able to get to it:blush !!

P.S. Went to Phoenix today with dh, had to pick up two of his youngest grandkids-girl-5 yrs.and boy-9 yrs. Before we picked them up dh took me to Joann's Super Store there at 8195 W. Bell Rd. I went straight to the yarn section. I had to "hurry", "look", and "grab.":eek I also remembered to "grab" some eyes for the little Sarita doll:lol . I also wanted to go to Michael's but didn't get a chance too. Dh was in a hurry to get back home. It was hotter than you know what up there in Phoenix:hot !! Anyway way, your little "Sarita" doll is really precious:manyheart !! As always, great job:applause !!

• 3 months later...

Archived