I'm one lucky hooker!

'Scuse me a moment while I brag :D

My boyfriend is such a sweetheart. :manyheart Such a sweetie and a total supporter of my crochet habit -- what more could a hooker ask for? :D I already have a fair amount of yarn, and he's adding to it! He was about to throw away a bunch of yarn that his ex had left at his place after her week-long crochet bout... but he decided to give it to me because he knows I can do something with it. Made him some things for his kitchen (he's constantly asking for potholders and dishcloths.) and he's just in absolute awe over it all :lolmost simple stuff and he's like "Wow look at the detail on this.. How'd you do that?" And even doilies (I've been on a doily-making spree for about a week now.) he admits to thinking they're silly, but he still thinks the work is great.

I do other needlework as well, and I don't think he's ever going to have to buy mass-made fiber-anything again. I can't say how many times I hear, "Hey, sweetheart, would you please make..." :c9

@Tampa and Solitaire: :laughroll I've thought about it!

@Beth: That's very true... Technically his yarn anyway -- she bought it with his money :P I'd hate to see all that money and yarn go to waste :no

Use her yarn and make something that will be of good use. Like a toliet cover, or bathroom rug. Yeah you need to make something to wipe your feet on. Make him a mitt to wash his dirty car. Sorry, got carried away.

Oh yeah, he's one of the good ole boys. Yeah, sounds like you have trained him well! He's a keeper.

Use her yarn and make something that will be of good use. Like a toliet cover, or bathroom rug. Yeah you need to make something to wipe your feet on. Make him a mitt to wash his dirty car. Sorry, got carried away.

Oh yeah, he's one of the good ole boys. Yeah, sounds like you have trained him well! He's a keeper.

:lol Now there's an idea!

He is truly a good ol' boy. Makes him all the more special :yes

I think it's great that he supports your habit. My husband is alway amazed

at the things I have made. He'd just prefer to see more yarn going out than

coming in (since I have a stock pile of it)!! Wait till he sees the yarn my

mom has to give away some day!!!

Haha....he sounds like a good guy! My boyfriend jokes that I'm a granny, but he actually thinks crocheting is pretty neat! He'll watch me trying to figure out how I'm doing different stitches and want me to make things for him. Plus, the things I do make for him he proudly displays (for instance his keychain)...men are so funny! I'm going to start getting a dishrag set ready for his new place...what colors did you use for your boyfriend?

Archived