Little Violet Pattern

I'm working on some scrapbooking pages and I wanted to add some crocheted flowers as embellishments. I was searching on the internet for a flower pattern for a violet and I couldn't find one that I liked! So I whipped this one up. If you find any errors please let me know! Sorry for the bad quality of the pic, I couldn't find my cord to my camera so I used my cell phone!

I used the following materials, but, you can sub out any that you like.

*****PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE. I DO NOT MIND YOU SELLING PRODUCTS USING THIS PATTERN, BUT DO NOT CALL IT YOUR OWN! THANKS!! ******

Little Violet

violet.jpg

Hook: Aluminum size G

Yarn: Simply soft Brites! in yellow and purple

Finished size is about 2 inches across

Pattern:

CENTER:

- With yellow, Ch 4. Join with sl st to first ch to form loop.

- 7 SC into loop, join with sl st to first SC. Fasten off.

Petals:

-Join purple yarn to any st. * (Ch 4, 3 DC, HDC, SC) in next st. Skip next st, slip stitch into next st * 4 times.

-Join with sl st to first ch and fasten off.

it's really cute. Looks like the violets and violas in my backyard, actually. Thanks for sharing.

that is totally cute jessica! is it also in honor of your new niece??? ;)

Yep! I'm starting a scrapbook with pictures of her and I thought it would be great to have violets on the page for little Violet. I will be sure to post pics when they are done!!

Very cute! I just made a crocheted top for my daughter and I think I might add a little flower to it! Just have to figure out what colors I can use as I don't have a dark purple. The top itself is light purple...hmmmm....

Thanks for the pattern!

Kristy

Archived