Five Point Star Afghan.

Crochet Smooches

The 5 point afghan is simply stunning! I would love to make one for my hubby, but was wondering about the pattern? I love the colors which you chose. Congratulations on a job well done! :cheer

Carol

Thanks so much for the comps. What were you wondering about the pattern??? do tell.......:lol :lol

Thanks so much for the comps. What were you wondering about the pattern??? do tell.......:lol :lol

Ava,

I was wondering if this pattern is the same one as is offered as "Bev's 5 star afghan pattern?" If so, how big did you make yours? Thanks in advance for your time....:ty

Carol

Ava,

I was wondering if this pattern is the same one as is offered as "Bev's 5 star afghan pattern?" If so, how big did you make yours? Thanks in advance for your time....:ty

Carol

It sure is Beth's Little Star Afghan, I just kept going until it was the size I wanted, I didn't measure it across this time, I used up two one pound balls of yarn......I hope this helps girl..........:D :D

It sure is Beth's Little Star Afghan, I just kept going until it was the size I wanted, I didn't measure it across this time, I used up two one pound balls of yarn......I hope this helps girl..........:D :D

Thanks, Ava, for your information regarding this afghan!! You're an :angel !!

Have a great day!!!

Carol

Archived