UPDATE:PIC squares for 15 year old who just lost her 13 ye

terri so sorry to hear about the dh bad news. i have been thru this with my dh more than once and everything seems to work out. keep your chin up and i will add this to my prayer list..I like to talk to God while i shower in the morning..the kids gripe because the shower keeps getting longer and longer...I just tell them i have more to pray about...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

terri, i am so sorry sweetie about your hubby and his job, will pray for your family as well. i was wondering if you had gotten my squares yet, sent them last week. if not let me know if you need more and i can make some more up for you. what line of work does your hubby do, is it something he can get another job in fairly fast,. sending you hugs and prayers :manyheart:manyheart

Finally got pics posted of the squares!

You can see them at:

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u42/TheHeilFamily/Comfortghan/

Wow! You received a lot of wonderful squares. :hug It's going to be a wonderful comfortgan. I'm glad you'll also have help putting it together. We'd love to see photos when the 'gan is complete!

Looks good, thanks for the pictures, I see the squares I sent.....This will look really great, can't wait to see the after pictures....I just love the way all the different colors and squares always go together so great. I hope the ghan brings comfort to your friend....

vonnie

Recieved beautiful sqaures yesterday!

THANK YOU! :hug to:

mythunderbird

And I also recieved squares from Texas (Maybe Lisaizme)

THANK YOU! It truly means a lot!

I only got mine in the mail on Thursday.. if you already got them .. GREAT, but right now, I'm looking through the pictures and don't see mine.

You sure did get a lot of pretty squares.

Are you still accepting squares on this? I would be happy to send some. :)

PM me your address if you would like more squares.

I made a mistake on Friday. The beautiful squares that I recieved were from beth eathorne. Sorry Beth!

Here's an update on the beautiful squares that I have recieved the past few days:

6/22-- Beth Eathorne--THANK YOU!

6/25--TracyLeigh--THANK YOU!

6/26--LisaIzMe--THANK YOU!

6/26--brynnajay--THANK YOU!

THANK YOU ALL!:hug

This truly does mean a lot!

(I took pics--will have to get hubby to put them on photobucket for me)

First comfortghan almost done! I am putting the edging around it now. Then there are ends to weave in. When I am finished I will post a pic! I think that there are enough squares to make a second one!

birdlady1: I am probably going to buy a pillow form and make a "comfort pillow" out of the 2 beautiful 12" squares that you sent. They are so soft since they are done with Homespun. I will match the color and do an edging around them. I think that it will look great! I hope you don't mind if I do that and give it to Allison. I will post pics of that too!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived