UPDATE:PIC squares for 15 year old who just lost her 13 ye

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mailed mine on Thursday but they have to cross the entire country. So hopefully you'll have them by mid-week next week. I found an extra square so I added it to my two 12-inch homespun squares. I hope you can use all three squares!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I'm sorry that I didn't get on yesterday but it was a rough day with the funeral. Today I have such a stress headache from it all.

Yesterday I received 2 squares from Loveragdolls. Thank you very much! :hug Sorry I didn't post it yesterday.

My mail didn't get here yet today. My mail gets here between 1:30 and 2:00. If I get more today, I will post them this afternoon.

Thanks again!

THANK YOU ALL!

The squares I received yesterday were:

15 from salos--THANK YOU!

4 from Cherri--THANK YOU!

4 from Peggy85225--THANK YOU!

2 from slicer (along with some great quotes that I will pass along to the family)--THANK YOU!

Will probably use an off white, ecru, or aran to assemble the squares

You must have a massive amount of squares! It's great to know you've got such a wonderful response. Can you post a pic of all the squares you've gotten? They don't have to be lined up perfectly, just a clumped together. I love to see the variety that people send in for comfortghans!

Hi slicer! (and everyone else, too!)

I have all of the squares togther with the envelopes they came in. I am going to try to take pics by the end of the week.

My 6 year old son looks forward to getting the mail everyday now! He said that he wants to help me put them together! In fact, he got an envelope the other day with a safety kit and was more interested in opening the envelopes with the squares in them first! He really wants to do this for my friend and his family.

I can't say THANK YOU enough to ALL of you!

With everyone sending me squares, it sure will be incredible! This is the first comfortghan that I am doing where I have asked for squares. I still can't believe the great response that I have gotten from everyone! And all the thoughts and prayers being sent means so much! It is so great to be part of such a caring group!:hug

Sorry I didn't post for awhile. It was a bad weekend all around. First hubby came home friday night and announced that he was fired. Sunday was the 2 week anniversary of Courtney's death (on Father's Day). The family took it very hard Sunday.

I haven't gotten any squares the past 2 days, but there are a few that I didn't post so will post them now.

Recieved:

6/15-5 squares from jasmom--THANK YOU!

6/16-4 squares from sfgwife--THANK YOU!

6/16-4 squares from kwoolls--THANK YOU!

6/18-2 squares from CrochetAngel--THANK YOU!

This means a lot! Thank you all!:hug

I will try and get pics up this week. Since hubby is home he can show me how to do it!

Thanks again!

Archived