One-Color Freeform Baby Blanket

yarnmom

I'm so glad you are interested in my project :) I think my husband is as anxious for me to be done, because I keep procrastinating finishing his sweater while this fun project is still a WIP! :blush

I think I am am done making all the scrumbles for the playmat. I came across the hyberbolic crochet links on the 'Ville a few days ago and added a bunch of those kinds of pieces. So, now I am at the stage where I keep arranging and re-arranging the pieces deciding where I want them.

I'm hoping to have a final placement and start crocheting them together later this week though and I will post pics then!!

can't wait to see it. i am intruiged by freeform and i like what you posted so far!

Love it, Love it LOVE IT! It's looking great already just all piled up there together! Can't wait to see the finished project!

when i first saw this post, i thought...one color? come on!!! and then...woah, it's fabulous and so delicate looking. really lovely and i think you've shown off the many different stiches very well. it's a stunner!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived