Dog sweater pattern

Easy dog sweater pattern which is practical and quick to make. refer pictures

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa287/smitaparker/

Make 2 pieces with single crochet.

For the part that goes on the top of the doggie's body, measure from the neck to the tail and then around the widest part of body, accordingly crochet the piece.

The under belly part is the smaller version.

Stitch together leaving space for arm holes.

The pick up stitches and make border, neck and arm holes.

Thank you very much for this pattern. This looks so simple! I have 3 k9 kids and I'm always looking for sweater patterns. My two little chihuahuas are escpecially cold in the winter but my mixed breed (1/2 Australian shepherd and 1/2 mini schnauzer) gets sweaters too so she doesn't feel left out. Sharon

I love such dog sweaters. But my malamute-girl is too giant and moreover she loves the cold snowy weather because of her thick hair-growth.:lol

• 5 months later...

:hug Thanks for the pattern.

I have 5 dogs myself, 1 pekeingese, 1 yorkie, 2 bichons, and a min pin/chiua mix. So I am always looking for new sweater patterns.

I dont understand the pattern Is there a different way to explain the pattern like step by step??? I'm so confused.:confused

That's what I've been getting at. I don't see a pattern, just a picture and I'm just a beginner so I'm not good at freestyling. If you find out before me, please let me know.

Thanks!:think

Archived