^*^ poke, poke...Im new here!

bruisin

:cheer

HELLO, NEW FRIENDS!

Im brand new!

My real name is Kimberly, but most of my friends call me Kimmie :think (wonder why? LOL)

I live in NE Alabama with my hubby of almost 5 years, Travis. I have 4 children (Corey, 16, Emily, 14, Si'Ara, 13, and Mikey 11).

I am a natural Mom to my oldest 2 (meaning they were adopted & are raised by others. I am full fledged Mom to my 2 babies......

I work at a local rug mill, where I feel like Im being paid to do crafting....:devil shhhh dont tell 'em else they will start charging me!:yes

I am 37 years old & I have been crocheting since about 1990. I still consider myself a newbie because I still am trying to learn how to read patterns........no one in my family does this craft (we are mostly quilters here)...so Ive taught myself the wee bit I know, and Im not that great of a teacher Im afraid....:no

I am a bookworm, meaning I read all the time. Im currently reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand & I cant hardly put it down!!!!!!! Any of yall read it?

I am everything, and nothing all at the same time........:eek I look forward to meeting, and getting to know you all.

NE ways, I will talk to you later!

Kim

Archived