Seeking ideas for new patterns!

What pattern would you like to see?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What pattern would you like to see?

• Aquatic Animals (Dolphins, sea turtles, ect.)
    • Forset Animals (Bears, squirrels, ect.)
    • Mythical Creatures (Unicorns, Fairies, ect.)
    • Pets (dogs, cats, hamsters, ect.)
    • Other (Any other animal that doesn't fit under one of these sections)

OK, I'm going to make up some new patterns, in crochet thread and yarn. But I need your help. Please vote for your favorite subject (like aquatic animals, ect.) and then post which subject you voted for and an animal you would like to see. A post might look like this:

I voted for mythical creatures.:clap I'd like to see a unicorn pattern.

New patterns depend on your votes and ideas! Which ever subject wins, and which ever subject loses, I'll create a pattern for each. Voting has to be done by JUNE 2!!! So mark your calanders! LOL Thank you!

i think it would be cool to see some of those mythical creatures, like from the ancient stories of greece and rome, and the sphinx and funky animal headed egyptian gods :clap

and maybe like a pizza family, or robot volcano dinosaurs with little lava-riffic sidekicks lol (pull all that weird stuff outa your brain and make it happen!) thats what i wanna see :D

Ummm.....I think you forgot one big option for this also. a "YES"!!! to all of 'em. (ya, i be a greedy crafter ;) )

Sandy

I voted for mythical creatures, the kids and I are really into faeries, dragons, unicorns, elves, water sprites, etc.

Ok I voted for the pets and would love to see a beagle, but I would have loved to seen a choice of ALL they are all wonderful ideas. Can't wait to see the creations.

Pam

I voted for forest animals. I want a WOLF PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

I'd love to see a wolf too! I've never made an animal but a wolf would be right up my alley! :lol

Archived