Doggy Diva Bed Completed!!!

Heather M.

I finished the Doggy Diva bed!!! :clap :clap

I made this as a sample, but my husband's co-worker wanted it for his dog when I was done....He also wants a sweater!!! Hmmm...me thinks I see a small income happening...atleast perhaps enough to pay for my crocheting hobby!!!!

DSC_0051.jpgDSC_0052.jpg

Cute!! I just made one for the pet swap. I was surprised how quickly it worked up. I love how nice and fat you made the walls. Of course, it would have to be a thousand times larger for one of my big palookas to fit into it. Great job! And congrats on the commission! patty

What kind of dog do you have? I bet they are nice and snug in that bed!! What pattern did you use?

Really cute!!

I have a Great Dane!!! She might try using it as a pillow...lol...The dog it's intended for is a Chi...I got the pattern online from FreePatterns.com...It worked up really fast!!!

Good job. Are the walls stuffed? love the roundness of it. Bet his pup will love it too. Good luck on the added income possibilities.

That looks so comfy! I want one for me, too. :P I should make one for my dads' new puppy; but... he'd probably just chew it up... :( (He is chewing everything now.)

Anyway it's really cute, and you did a great job-- thanks for sharing!

Tina

I'd like to make that,

but can't find the pattern:(.................Lise

This may be the pattern you are looking for, Lise:

http://www.freepatterns.com/list.html?cat_id=322

Scroll down the page for "Cozy Pet Bed" designed by JoHanna Dzikowski. The pattern is in .pdf file format.

Otherwise, for more pet pattern links, feel free to visit Rey & Luna's Corner at my site where there are lots of links to all kinds of patterns to make for your pet. Link is in my signature below.

HTH!

- Cheryl

• 1 year later...

Archived