Tampa Doll

June C’ville Bag

love the bag. of course all your bags are great. cant wait to see julys.my birthdayin july. would love to make my mom one. ill have to look somwhere else for a pattern. no one makes a ville bag like you do. also love the tables you do each month.:manyheart all your work. thank you for sharing.

Oh, it's simply S U N S H I N E!!! That's all that is!

Mary Jo, another winner...someone is going to be very lucky to have a piece of sunshine soon!

Oh the yellow is so pretty! You have outdone yourself on these bags! They are all great!

that is just beautiful. I love it. Love the yellow, its so bright and stunning!!!

Wow, I didn't realize these were a monthly thing for you. They are really cool. You can ROAK me the bag or even the pattern any time!!:devil They are all great!!

Wow! They are all awesome! I would love to have one (or more!). :)

Super cute! I follow these bags with a vengence and i think this is one of my favs! Great work, as always!

OK, I think I am going to have to change one of my wish list items to include a crochetville bag. I always enjoy looking at the ones you make. This one is my favorite so far! So cheerful.

Very pretty! As always, your bags are beautiful but my favorite still is the red and white one. Great work MaryJo!

OMGosh :manyheartI AM IN LOVE!!!:manyheart Daisies are my favorite and I just love :c9 that bag! :manyheart

Very Nice!!!:yay:cheer:clap

maryjo, beautiful as always:nworthy:nworthy:nworthy:nworthy:nworthy:nworthy i love them all, some day i will make myself something similar . note i said similr because i know i could not match your talent in these bags:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

So bright and sunny!!! Thanks for sharing!

Another winner :D. Great Job as always. I look forward to you posting them every month as well as your tables.I'm working on my bag it wont have the graph tho.

:hug Mary Jo -I love all your bags and look for youir table each month--my favorite flower is the daisy so this bag is my favorite--my great grandmothers nickname was Daisy so that flower brings back sweet memories for me. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talet with us. :hug

I love it!! It looks like a little burst of sunshine.

I love this one. It is so bright, just like the sun. I love this Ombre Peaches and Cream color also. I use it myself. Great job.:hug:manyheart

Wow, they're amazing. Good job!

I love the brightness of this month. We could all use a little sunshine. Thank you for brightening my day with the picture of your bag. I love the Daisy closure...how cute

As always a beautiful job.