June C’ville Bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yes I second everyone else - these are just beautiful!

AND useful :o)

The graphs are great, too!

I love to see crochet stuff (b/c I usually only see stuff for knitters at stores!)

Crochet Reprezent!

You should be very proud of your work... and your kitchen looks so cozy and inviting :o)

thank you for sharing! You have been very busy!

It took me a while to realize that the photos of the previous bags were rotating! I would look at one and think "What a lovely design," and then look away, only to come back to the screen to find that I had "misremembered" the bag almost entirely!

They're all lovely indeed. What wonderful work you do!

~ Joy

Oh MaryJo, how pretty is that?!??!?!? You are AMAZING friend, I swear!! That is one beautiful bag, and who coulnd't smile when they look at it, all full of sunshine, warm happy feelings, your terrific, and your work is fantastic!!!

Now I am off to see if you have posted your June table and I missed it!!

HUGS

JoAnn

OK! I understand it now! I was wondering what people were talking about in the RAOK thread when asking for a C'ville bag! I went looking around trying to buy one! Now I know that MaryJo is making them! Now I will post a new thread for another question I have about what the heck an Edgery Doo is?

Just thought I would let everyone know, this bag is on its way to the new owner. I am sure it is going to find a very happy home.

Thank you all for the nice things you have said about the bag.:hook

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from vacation and could not wait to see what you had done!! This one is lovely as all the others......a ray of sunshine to brighten anyone's day!!!

Just thought I would let everyone know, this bag is on its way to the new owner. I am sure it is going to find a very happy home.

Thank you all for the nice things you have said about the bag.:hook

Who Won?? I don't think it was me unless it got lost on a very slow boat:eek and it wouldn't need a boat at all.....:think So who is the winner? Did they post someplace else:yay

Archived