June C’ville Bag

Tampa Doll

Wow it is almost June already. Boy how time flies when you are having fun.

June reminds me of Brides and daisies, Warm weather and Sunshine.

So keeping that in mind, this month’s bag is made with Daisy Ombre with gold handles.

The pocket is white with gold lettering.

It also has a daisy to hold the bag closed.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to this month’s bag,

Crochetville JUNE SUNSHINE Tote Bag

smCrochetvilleJuneSunshineBagX.gif

The pattern is Victorian Charm by Lily. I use a size #10 thread and size 7 hook for pocket that is 70 sts x 60 rows. Finally the yarn used for the bag is Peaches and Cream cotton, but I am sure any yarn will do.

The group so far

SpecialToteBags.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I like this one best of all. We all need sunshine in our lives and that is what this one says to me.

Again it is beautiful :D

Its beautfiul as alwasy Maryjo cant wait to see who gets that one.

How do you get in the running to win/earn it?? I guess I have missed this part of Crochetville :think

I love the bags, they are all gorgeous:cheer :cheer

How do you get in the running to win/earn it?? I guess I have missed this part of Crochetville :think

I love the bags, they are all gorgeous:cheer :cheer

i could be wrong but i dont believe there is a running thing going Mary Jo sends them to people as Random Acts of Kindness how she chooses is up to her and its always nice to see who gets them she can correct me if im wrong :)

i could be wrong but i dont believe there is a running thing going Mary Jo sends them to people as Random Acts of Kindness how she chooses is up to her and its always nice to see who gets them she can correct me if im wrong :)

Wow, that is soooooo coollllllll, Thanks for letting me know, now I will be watching to see who is the lucky person.....:clap :clap :manyheart

Mary Jo, you rock! :2rock I love this one!! It's so happy and summery looking! The daisy really makes it. Really good job as usual!!:manyheart

Tina

This one is my favorite so far. I love how 'summery' it looks! Great job, Mary Jo.

Hi everyone and I am so glad you all like this bag. I myself like it quite a bit.

As for who gets it, is a random thing. I never have anyone in particular in mind.

Now this is not the bag for the auction, but there will be one. I am working on that one and July's at the same time.

Thanks for the compliments and I am glad you like it. :hook

Archived