Traveling hook II..Hooking for cure, and nana will receive the hook

angelfire

you all must think me dumb, i get to keep the hook. i did not realize it. i need to pay more attenion to things.:c9:c9. i just cant quit crying. very easy for me to cry. i will treasure it for ever. i will put in my will who it will go to if something happens to me. i mean it. thank you jim for a such a beautiful hook. iam copying all the names who got to use it while it traveled. bless all of you who got to use the hook. when i hold the hook i can feel the love that went in to making it and the love of all who used it. THANK YOU agin for letting me have the hook. ill get off my soap box. love and hugs to all.:yay:yay:c9:c9:hook:D:D:D

Oh Nana! I'm so happy that you now understand you get to keep the hook and that it means so much to you. Don't forget to go look at the traveling hook blog to read some of the stories behind the names who used it. You might even be able to print them out

Joyce

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes the afghan/afghans will be auctioned bid and won by a lucky individual.

The journal was never intended to go to the ACS as the money will be going there directly from Mission Fish and will not be received to pass on.

If someone @ Crochetville wins the afghan they have the option of receiving the journal and dispensing with it in any way they deem appropriate including , keeping it, giving it to Jimbo or even giving it to the ACS.

Jimbo could make the first entry if he wishes to...or he can make his entry on the page next to the cover page after receiving the journal to read after the travels are complete..whichever his his personal preference.

He does not need to supply the journal to begin with, I feel that is my responsibility as the hostess of the travels.

The Journal will be entries detailing who participated and anything they wish to write including if they are honoring a memory of someone , how cancer has affected their lives or those around them, and prayers if they wish to include them.

The hook will be given away at the end of the travels to someone that participated...this may be the one way to not only own a Jimbo hook, but one that has a grand patina from all of the love.

So sorry as I am still confused about the Journal.:think Will it continue to remain just on the Blog and/or eventually also be given to someone as discussed on the above post?:blush:huh Thanks in advance for helping me to become unconfused :tup

Nana...Enjoy

KathyWho:manyheart

Kathy, that journal was what we were going to have before we had the online journal. The online journal was the only one ever done. The blogspot will stay there though and can be read at anytime or even printed off if wanted. I am sorry about the confusion. :blush

Thank you, Thank you:yes for unconfusing me:tup.

The "Journal" was an awesome idea and I have enjoyed reading it and contributing to it.

I hope to continue to see others add their memories to the "Hooking For A Cure Blog."

:manyheart

KathyWho

Archived