"lacy sleeveless top"

Barreira, I have to go to the grocery store and I know (because it's been frustrating me!) that they still had this mag there until at least 2 weeks ago. I'll check for you and mail you one IF they still have it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barreira, I have to go to the grocery store and I know (because it's been frustrating me!) that they still had this mag there until at least 2 weeks ago. I'll check for you and mail you one IF they still have it.

Thank you so much! I hope they have it, I'm excited to check it out. If you find me one I'll pay however much you want for it and shipping.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, B. They cleaned out the rack.

If you don't find one by the time I'm finished, I'll be happy to mail you the pattern. PM me your address if you're interested.

How bout trying your library? I know that libraries won't let you check out the current issue, but you can check out the older ones. See if your library subscribes to fam cir., then you could make a copy.

sweet job, sky! i found that if you work solely on the top, without other wip distractions, oh, it goes WAY faster!!!

had some time from the kids and finished the petal patt rep. also did the drawsting bit and now i'm on the third row of the shell (or scallop). YAY!

barreira, keep us updated. i would love for you to join us. tell me if there is anything i can do.

:clap Thanks Nichole! I never thought of that, great idea, I will be going tomorrow!

How bout trying your library? I know that libraries won't let you check out the current issue, but you can check out the older ones. See if your library subscribes to fam cir., then you could make a copy.

644316648_311f636a3f.jpg

Petal pattern x so many repeats : done!!!! Woohoo!

I'm on row 7 of the scallop pattern. I was mightily impressed with myself because a) I am EXACTLY on gauge and b) After doing the drawstring band I had the exact number of stitches required to start the scallops.

Even my dad - who normally sees my crochet as slightly easy to make fun of - whistled appreciatively when I visited tonight.

That top is sooo cute. Unfortunately my library didn't have the mag, neither did Kmart, Walmart, Michaels, Books a Million, Food Lion, Lowes, Home Depot (I was getting desperate).

if i had the pattern to this i would definatly make it ........oh well everyone your tops look great

hugs niki

pm me your address and i'll get it out to you.

guys i'm done!!!!!!! hooray! i'll get some pics tomorrow. i gotta go to a barbeque. i worked all morning on this with all the little finishings so that i could wear it today.

Picture160.jpg

everybody loved it! i have to fix the buttons and straps, the scalloped part was not a 34 bust!!! but it is very pretty and slimming too!!!

I have to sew buttons and straps. I'm wondering how long this will actually fit with the stretch and all....

Can anybody give me a good idea on what to do for the bodice not to be all stretchy??? Should I line it? Show us some pics, nichole!

I have to sew buttons and straps. I'm wondering how long this will actually fit with the stretch and all....

Can anybody give me a good idea on what to do for the bodice not to be all stretchy??? Should I line it? Show us some pics, nichole!

can you see the pic in the post above you? i've been told that my pictures dont show up, but i can see it on my computer. lemme know and i'll fix it.

OK, so why am I hearing about all these fabulous patterns from the Family Circle Easy Crochet magazine and I haven't been able to find one??:thair Where can I get my hands on a subscription??/!!! I want to see this lacy top thing!

OK, so why am I hearing about all these fabulous patterns from the Family Circle Easy Crochet magazine and I haven't been able to find one??:thair Where can I get my hands on a subscription??/!!! I want to see this lacy top thing!

go to my blog, its on there. also, there are some FO's in previous posts of this thread which are gorgeous. its a beautiful top.

try going to the library, ebay, or the fam cir website to see if you can order a back issue.

skydrami, can't view it. you have to sign in, but they won't let you sign up because "ravelry isnt ready". and what's a beta tester?:think

Archived