Not new, just new name

CrochetDad

Previously known as gsaundrs - I wanted a catchy name like all of you other nice folks. So now I'm CrochetDad. Still from Southern California and all the other stuff.

I'm having way too much fun here. I'm learning a lot and admiring all of your creations.

Thanks for being here.

Nice to meet you CrochetDad. I don't remember you under the other name, so I feel like you're a "new" member to me. Good user name.

Welcome back with your new name. I used to work with a Deputy that was a wonderful crocheter. He made some of the cutest stuff for baby gifts and etc. I truly admire men who crochet!

Yep, the name spells it out really clearly that you're a man... :D It's nice to know, because I (sorry to say) assume everyone here is a woman, and would feel like a heel to say something to make you not feel included. Knowing that some members are men right out of the gate, makes it easier to remember to keep everyone feeling welcome!

Sorry I missed you when you first joined back in March, CrochetDad. But glad I found you now! Hope you stay around and become really active! I feel the same way as Krystal about knowing for sure you're not "one of the girls". I've seen men crocheters come and go here and feel so bad. It makes me wonder if one of us inadvertently included them in with the "gals".

So, welcome to the Ville! I do hope you enjoy it here and STAY with us!

:manyheart:hug

:hi and :welcome from Minnesota :)

It is so nice to have more men join the wonderful world of crochet :yes

You will have to put up some pics of your work! :yay

• 2 weeks later...

Archived