hi all

Angelique15

i'm new here, my name is angie. found this board by accident chasing down help with instructions. i'm enjoying it here so much, i just had to join. i hope that i'm posting in the proper area as i'm not able to open the page containing must reads, forum rules and faq. i have been chrocheting for many moons.

i live in southern ontario, speak also german and i'm willing to help with translation. (grew up in germany)

i do a lot of charity chrocheting for a local nursing home and anything else that turns my crank.

at the moment i have a broken right arm, will be in a cast for another 7 weeks

thats why no caps, have to type with one hand an can't handle the shift key.

take care all, angie

Hi, Angie! Welcome to Crochetville! :welcome:ghug

You can't see those forums? :think Let me look at the settings. Please let me know when you can see them, okay?

i'm not able to open the page containing must reads, forum rules and faq.
Okay, I just checked the settings and everything looked fine. What exactly happens when you try to view those forums?

Hi Angie! Welcome to Crochetville!

I know the feeling of a broken arm. When I was a child and trying things I shouldn't have, I broke mine several times. left arm once and right arm 4 times. Luckily the doc new my family well. My parents said if I didn't stop someone was gonna report them for child abuse. But it was from trying to be too much of a tomboy with the attitude I can do anything. :lol Hope you have a speedy recovery! :flower

i'm new here, my name is angie.

at the moment i have a broken right arm, will be in a cast for another 7 weeks

thats why no caps, have to type with one hand an can't handle the shift key.

take care all, angie

Oh ouch on the broken arm! I went through the "can't type" for several weeks after I had stitches in my finger and they put a splint on my hand. Sadly, I got lazy and learned to like typing with no caps, bad grammar, bad spelling. :lol Had to retrain myself to do things properly. :devil

Welcome to the board and take care of that arm!

hi donna,

i got 'this page cannot be displayed'

will have try it again, maybe have change my settings. i'm running nortons internet security.

take care, angie

I'm really not sure why that's happening. :( As far as I know, everybody else can see them. I'm not going to be able to look into this until next week because I am on my way out of town for the holiday weekend. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

hi donna,

everything is fixed and up and running. all the problems at my end with changing servers and not being that clever with anti virus conflicting with some things. got a lot of 'this page can not be displayed' with other sites. but like i said, everything is well now.

take care, angie

i like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. I'm enjoying all the posts and humor here and now since i cannot crochet (broken arm) and the computer fiiiiinally set up with high speed, i can do a lot of visiting. there are very nice posts here and i'm always looking for new projects.

thanks again and take care, angie.

p.s. i am starting to go mental now, 2 weeks with no crocheting my hook are crying out to me an 6 weeks to go....

Hello Angelique

Sorry to hear about your arm but enjoy the rest!

I am from beautiful Muskoka, where it is not quite so beautiful and white this past week as we are beginning to lose our snow and the grung is showing now BUT it won't be long and we will see the green grass and the posies again.

In my spare time, I knit and crochet hats, mittens and scarves and donate them to the local public school for the less fortunate children in the winter. Along with all of the other projects, this keeps me quite busy.

We retired up here from Hamilton, where in Southern Ontario are you from?

I say welcome to the board and I am also a "newbie" having just joined myself after lurking for quite some time.

readyfox

Hello Angie! :welcome to Crochetville! Hope that your arm heals quickly! I thought that my busted ankle was bad since I could not get around that much, but now it would be a perfect excuse to sit and crochet all day long....WHY was I not crocheting 6 months ago???? :D

Archived