Sign in to follow this  
MaryPat

Wedding Purse progress

How lovely! I know she'll consider this purse to be a priceless keepsake.

My mom is a marvelous seamstress, and she made my dress for me. I know that I treasure it far more because of all the love she poured into it while she was making it. I'm so glad you're making this purse for your daughter. :manyheart As a daughter, I approve!

~ Joy

It's beautiful, What a wonderful Mom you are! Your daughter will treasure it forever!

It so lovely.......she will treasure it forever! It even has BLUE beads so it is her "something blue"...............I love it! Where did you get the pattern from?

It so lovely.......she will treasure it forever! It even has BLUE beads so it is her "something blue"...............I love it! Where did you get the pattern from?

I bought the pattern from a Crochetville member at http://www.crochetnbeads.com/novicecollection.htm I had to adapt it because of time constraints. My final product has about half the beads. I only put beads every other row.

its beautiful! as the other posters have mentioned.. your daughter is very lucky.. you're a great mom for doing this for her wedding.. she'll love the sentiment behind it! :D