What thread projects do you have underway?

Krakovianka

I am done with my "Rosette":c9 . there goes my 4th thread crochet production since I joined the ville (May 13th till today):yes . Krakovianka and the other villagers (doing thread projects) inspired my romance with colored threads:hook .

I'll be searching for my projects this June:think .

I wish I could finish the project that I just started this afternoon (before the day ends and include it among my May projects). it's "Blues" doily. yup! all blue but in two tone. better be back...

I'm making a pinafore dishcloth, vintage slippers, a doll dress, and that's just in thread. I won't tell you how many I have going in yarn.

I'm currently working on my swap doilies. One is a PK design my partner liked, the other is a surprise.:D

I'm curious to know if the doly your talking about workin in "tapes" I've gota pattern to a doily that sounds like that. Its bright red, and kind of winds around each other. I'm wondering if its the same one. I've never tried to tackle it. I think it was a russian design...

I have of course the pocket for a C'ville bag on my hook. When that is done, I will be doing some minitures for my Granddaughter who is coming down in July.:hook

"Real Gem" thread doily is underway. I started this yesterday afternoon. I think it will be over/done today in just a few hours. It's a combination of white and pink.

• 4 months later...

I just finished a white threaded baby bonnet which could also be used for a baptism. next up will be the matching booties. it's all for my niece's baby due this weekend.

am also going to do 2 other thread projects this weekend .. 1) lacey covers for shaped old lightbulbs that will become tree ornaments (an Annies pattern) and 2) clothespin angels

Archived