Texas anyone?

debora

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband has family from Snyder. He keeps telling me we are going to take a trip out that way but I'm beginning to think it won't happen. Good to hear from you.

I'm in The Colony, TX. It's between Lewisville and Frisco north of Dallas.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law moved there earlier this year. I had never heard of it before then. :lol

• 4 weeks later...
About half-way between Lubbock and Abilene--the small town of Snyder

I know right where that is! My parents and Grandmother live in Colorado City! :lol

I'm in Groves - just outside of Port Arthur, a little less than 30 minutes from Beaumont.

It's good to see all the Texans out there! :cheer

Hi! Guys! Burleson TX here. (just outside of FW) I went and joined meet up and started one for the crochet/yarn lovers in the area! PM me of you are interested. I'm going to try to get it set up for at least one Saturday a month.I think it would be great for us to get together!! The next meet up, which will be #2 is :

When?

* Tuesday, Sep 25, 2007, 7:00 PM

Where?

* Subway Sandwiches & Salads

* Burleson, TX 76028

I look forward to seeing you at the next meet-up. Bring your current WIPS, yarn if you are wanting to swap, any questions you may have, and even your latest FO! I can't wait to hear your tips, stories and aggravations when it comes to our beloved hobby.

Archived